2. About Us
2.2 The steps we take to protect your personal data and how you can review and correct your personal data are also covered here.
4. Collection of information
4.2 The personal data that we collect from you will depend upon the services that you sign up to. The personal data we collect may include:
· your name;
· company/organisation name;
· email address;
· phone number;
· your preferences in relation to the Site and our services;
· any communication you have with us; and
· any other data that you may submit to us via the Site from time-to-time.
4.3 You are not required to provide any of this information, but if you do not, we may not be able to provide you the requested services.
4.4 We may observe your use of our Site and derive certain information from this which may include personal data.
4.5 We also reserve the right to carry out any pre-employment vetting at our discretion.
5. How is your personal data used?
How we use the personal data you provide to us to will depend on the services that you request, but may include:
· provide you with personalised visits to our site;
· provide you with our services which you have signed up for;
· to consider you for any roles for which you have applied;
· to provide you with access to our corporate documentation and information about our offerings and products;
· share your personal data with other our partners (detailed below);
· recommend goods, services or promotions which may be of interest to you (but only where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes);
· develop our offers and the layout of our site to ensure that our services are as useful and enjoyable as possible;
· contact you; and
· send out newsletters which you have signed up for.
6. With whom is your personal data shared?
6.1 We may disclose depersonalised data (such as aggregated statistics) about the users of our Site in order to describe our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to prospective partners, advertisers, investors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
6.2 We may occasionally be required by law, court order or governmental authority to disclose certain types of personal data. Examples of the type of situation where this would occur would be:
· in the administration of justice; or
· where we have to defend ourselves legally.
6.3 Finally, in the event of a reorganisation, sale or takeover we may need to disclose personal data.
7. The requirements of data protection laws
· we will only collect sufficient personal data for the uses set out above;
· we will endeavour to keep your personal data up-to-date;
· we will not retain your personal data longer than necessary unless required to do so by law;
· we will not transfer your personal data to a country outside the European Economic Area unless safeguards are in place to protect your personal data to the standards that apply within the EEA.
8.1 Cookies are small files that websites save to your hard disk or to your browser’s memory. The cookies used on our Site are listed below.
8.2 You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being placed on your computer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the features of our Site or other websites that you visit.
8.3 To learn more about cookies and how to disable them, we recommend you visit the Information Commissioner’s Office website here. Furthermore, while we do not use third-party marketing cookies, you can learn more about these and how to delete them here.
• Google Analytics
• Social Media Tools
|cookie_accepted||Hides our cookie notice to users who have closed it during the session.|
|_ga||Used to distinguish users in Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to collect information on how visitors use our Site. Please click here to learn how Google safeguards your data.|
|_gid||Used to distinguish users in Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to collect information on how visitors use our Site. Please click here to learn how Google safeguards your data.|
|_gat||Used to throttle the request rate in Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to collect information on how visitors use our Site. Please click here to learn how Google safeguards your data.|
9.1 We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure.
9.2 For example, we store the personal data you provide on computer systems with limited access that are located in facilities to which access is limited.
9.3 It is your responsibility to ensure the security of your password and not to reveal this information to others.
We will hold your personal data for as long as we are providing services to you and for no more than five years thereafter. We will endeavour to delete any personal data sooner where it is not necessary for us to hold this, but please be aware that we may hold personal data for longer if we are under a legal obligation to do so or where we have a reasonable belief that it is necessary to do so for business or legal reasons.
11. Your rights
11.1 You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
· a right of access to a copy of the information comprised in your personal data;
· a right to access your personal data in machine-readable format and to request that we transfer this to a third party data controller;
· a right to object to processing that is likely to cause or is causing damage or distress;
· a right to object to decisions being taken by automated means;
· a right in certain circumstances to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed; and
· a right to claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of data protection legislation.
11.2 If you contact us in relation to your rights we will do our best to accommodate your request or objection. Please note, however, that not all rights are absolute.
11.3 If you request a copy of personal data that we hold about you, we may require ID and we may charge a fee of £10 to meet our costs in complying with this request.
11.4 You can help us to maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any change.
11.5 Please email us if you would have any queries about, or would like to enforce, your rights set out above.
12. Links to other websites
Our Site may contain links to other websites. While we try to link only to websites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other websites.
If you have questions regarding this policy or our handling of your personal data, please contact us by email DPO@microgaming.co.uk, or in writing to: The Data Protection Officer, Microgaming, Sixty Two, Circular Road, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 1AE. We will promptly address your concern and strive to reach a satisfactory resolution.
This page was last updated on 30 July 2018.