The second MPN Poker Tour festival of 2018 will see a first visit to Bratislava, the beautiful capital of Slovakia, from April 5- 8. Players will have a choice of starting day: Day 1A April 5th or Day 1B April 6th.
Satellites will being on January 11th.
The Finer Details
Each package is valued at €1,500 and includes:
- Entry into the €550 Main Event (€150,000 Guaranteed)
- Entry into the €150 Side Event
- Accommodation for four nights at the Crowne Plaza, Bratislava for you and a guest including breakfast
- A Players Welcome Party where you can meet the other players and the MPN staff
- €300 towards your travel and expenses
*You may transfer your side event ticket to a guest if you wish. If you do not transfer your side event ticket but are unable to play because you’re still playing the main event, we’ll refund the buy in to your MPN account. Otherwise, the side event entry is not refundable or exchangeable.
Providing Your Information
When you win a package, we or your operator will get in touch with you within a couple of days. You must provide the following information in order for your registration to be processed:
- Your name
- Your choice of starting day
- Your age and nationality
- Your mobile phone number
- Any special requests (we don’t guarantee that we can accommodate these, but we’ll do our best for you)
Hotel & Venue
Packages include four nights in the Crowne Plaza for you and a guest including breakfast. You will check in on April 5th and check out on the morning of April 9th. The casino is located in the hotel.
If you require any additional hotel nights, please let us know and we’ll try to arrange something, but we cannot guarantee that additional nights will be available.
You are responsible for any additional charges to the room. When you check in, you might be asked for a credit card to cover any room charges. Nothing will be debited from your card unless you do charge something to your room.
MPN Poker Tour Terms & Conditions for Players
- This contract is with Prima Poker Limited, and any player that registers or takes part in the MPN Poker Tour, agrees to be bound by these MPN Poker Tour Terms and Conditions.
- The MPN Poker Tour (“MPNPT”) is a live event series in which players compete for a number of tournament packages (“MPNPT Package”) for live poker events organised by the MPN.
- The Terms and Conditions for play in Bratislava are relevant for both the MPNPT online qualifiers and the live event held in Bratislava in April 2018. Players are encouraged to familiarise themselves with these Terms and Conditions prior to joining any MPNPT online qualifiers or event tournaments.
- The House Rules for play in the chosen venue will govern players’ behaviour and conduct for the duration of the event in that casino. Players are encouraged to make themselves aware of these Rules.
- The destination venue will conduct due diligence on all players taking part in the MPNPT Event on their premises, and they will furthermore handle all monetary transactions, including, but not limited to, collection of direct buy-ins for the Main Event and any side events, and payment of winnings from the relevant tournaments. The Terms and Conditions for the poker room through which players qualify online for the MPNPT will apply in full. We recommend players familiarise themselves with their poker room’s Terms and conditions.
- The promotional period for the MPNPT will commence from 0000 GMT on 7th January 2013 and continue until discontinued by the promotion administrators.
- Server time (GMT) will be used at all times for the purposes of this promotion unless otherwise stated.
- Any player who participates in a tournament associated with the MPNPT hereby accepts all terms of the MPNPT’s Terms and Conditions for such tournaments, as referenced herein or separately
- An MPNPT Package may include, for each relevant event:
- One buy-in to the “MPNPT Main Event”, which is the primary tournament for each MPNPT event in the specified location;
- Occasionally, cash towards travel or general expenses;
- Occasionally, food and/or drinks vouchers;
- Occasionally, a welcome session with drinks or snacks.
- Players may win multiple MPNPT Packages, but may only play in each MPNPT Main Event once. Each MPNPT Package can only be used once.
- MPNPT Packages are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- The value of any items contained within the Package, and the Package value as a whole, may change from time to time at the discretion of the promotion administrators.
MPNPT Satellites and Qualification
- In order to win MPNPT Packages or entry into an MPNPT Main Event, players may buy MPNPT Packages or entry, directly into the MPNPT Main Event, from a holding lobby in the poker software, or they may compete in Satellites. “Satellites” are tournaments that reward winners with tournament tickets that can be used to play in other tournaments. The last Satellite in a Satellite series, the “Final”, rewards players with an MPNPT Package or entry into an MPNPT Main Event.
- At any Satellite level, players can buy in using cash, loyalty points or eligible tournament tickets.
- Winners of the Finals will win MPNPT Packages (“Package Winners”) or entry into the MPNPT Main Event (“Event Players”). Package Winners and Event Players are, collectively, “MPNPT Qualifiers”. Package Winners and Event Players will be listed in holding lobbies (dummy tournament lobbies that will show the number of Event Players who have qualified for the MPNPT), which will be maintained in the poker software during the promotional period.
- MPNPT Satellite tournament tickets can be used for entry into other MPNPT Satellites up to 30 days after being issued. Unused MPNPT tickets cannot be converted into cash, loyalty points or other tournament tickets. For the avoidance of doubt, winners of Finals will receive MPNPT Packages, not tournament tickets.
- Winners of Finals who are rewarded with MPNPT Packages must attend the next MPNPT event. Players who have won or purchased multiple MPNPT Packages must attend the next event and subsequent events.
Once an MPNPT Package or Main Event Entry is Won or Purchased
- MPNPT Qualifiers must supply tournament registration details to the relevant promotion administrators before the specified date communicated to them by email. The details required shall also be published from time to time on the MPNPT website for each relevant event. If any players fail to supply this information within the specified time period, they will not be registered in the MPNPT and refunds will not be issued.
- Contact information for the promotion administrators will be made available to all MPNPT Qualifiers.
- It may be necessary for a portion of live event winnings to be credit to your online MPN account.
Accommodation, Travel and Spending Money
- The promotion administrators reserve the right to offer alternative hospitality options of the same or similar value, at their sole discretion. Any changes will be notified to the Package Winners in advance.
- Package Winners may receive accommodation near to the event. Package Winners will be responsible for all charges not included in an MPNPT Package. Package Winners may be expected to present a credit card on arrival at the hotel to cover any relevant charges. Event Players will not receive accommodation.
- No cash alternative will be available for unused hotel accommodation.
- It is the MPNPT Qualifier’s responsibility to organise travel to and from each event and to ensure that all travel documents (passport and visa, as required) are in order and to obtain any required travel and medical insurance. MPNPT Qualifiers are responsible for all charges and costs for their travel.
- If entitled to it, money for travel will be deposited into each Package Winner’s online poker accounts within 5 business days after that player’s registration into the MPNPT Main Event is confirmed. The funds will be in the currency of the Package Winner’s poker account, and where this is not EUR, the exchange rate used will be such EUR exchange rate listed on oanda.com at the date of transfer of the funds. Event Players will not receive money for travel.
Branding, Marketing and Merchandise
- All players participating in the MPNPT must give details of their table and seat numbers for all MPNPT events they are playing or have played to any promotion administrators who request them.
- All players participating in the MPNPT agree to wear MPNPT participating operator-branded merchandise for the duration of the MPNPT tournaments. The apparel is to be worn in a manner requested by the relevant MPNPT promotion administrators. No player may wear, at any time, any apparel which has competitor branding or third party sponsor branding for the duration of the relevant MPNPT event. Competitor branding or third party sponsor branding is any branding that advertises or displays the logo, trademark or name of any person that provides services or products that are the same or similar to those provided by the MPNPT promotion administrators/MPNPT participating operators. Players wearing competitor or third party sponsor branding may be asked to remove it prior to the start of a tournaments; failure to comply may result in disqualification from the current or future events with no refunds.
- MPNPT Qualifiers agree that their real names, aliases, locations, images or other applicable personal data can be used for promotional purposes. MPNPT Qualifiers further agree to be interviewed regarding their progress and results during or after a tournament and to make themselves available for promotional purposes, such as, but not limited to, media interviews, as requested by the relevant promotion administrators.
- MPNPT Qualifiers must at all times conduct themselves in a manner respectful to the event and to the game of poker. Players in the MPNPT are brand ambassadors in a prestigious, internationally-recognised sporting contest. Should any player act in a manner so as to bring the MPNPT or associated operators into disrepute, in the reasonable opinion of Prima Poker, the player may be excluded from the current or future events at the sole discretion of Prima Poker. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if a player commits any act of fraud, collusion, unethical or disruptive behaviour whilst playing online poker on the MPN or elsewhere, or breaches any provision of these Terms and Conditions, the promotion organisers and Prima Poker reserve, in their sole discretion, the right to refuse/exclude participation by such player in any current or future MPNPT events, or other events.
- 3% of the prizepool from all events will be held back to cover staff costs.
- Players must be at least 18 years old to take part in MPNPT, or at least as old as required in the jurisdiction of the event’s location.
- MPNPT Qualifiers must bring government-issued photographic identification, such as their passport, to the event.
- The promotion administrators reserve the right to change the rules and/or structure of the MPNPT Finals, Satellites and Main Event at their discretion.
- The promotion administrators reserve the right to buy back MPNPT Packages from any winner(s) at a price equivalent or similar to the value of that Package at their discretion.
- Awarding of any and all prizes is at the sole discretion of the promotion administrators, and any decisions taken in this regard are final.
- The promotion administrators and Prima Poker shall in no way be liable for any injuries, losses, damages or expenses suffered or incurred by any winner of a Package or event entry as a direct or indirect result of accepting the Package and participating in the MPNPT.
- All other network rules, House Rules, TDA Tournament Rules and operator rules apply to this promotion.
- Players acknowledge that any complaints shall be dealt with pursuant to the complaints terms and conditions and procedures of their respective operators.
- The validity, construction and effect of these Terms and Conditions and each and every provision hereof shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, whether in contract or tort and including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration under the rules (the “Rules”) of the London Court of International Arbitration (“LCIA”), which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in London, United Kingdom, in the English language before a single arbitrator. If the Parties fail to agreeably nominate the arbitrator within 14 days of either party’s first written demand to that effect, the arbitrator shall be appointed by the LCIA. If any arbitral nomination of a Party fails or is not approved by the LCIA, the LCIA shall appoint a replacement arbitrator. The arbitrator may be of any nationality.